Prevention of Children from Hepatitis | Read more
Hepatitis an Inflammatory condition of Liver. Liver is very important organ in our body’s functioning. Hepatitis is a disease in which number of liver cells destroyed by our own immune system.
Liver Functions like:
- Breakdown of carbohydrates, fats & proteins.
- Filteration of toxins
Hepatitis an Inflammatory condition of Liver
Hepatitis transmit from mother to newly born baby, its a Virus type like A,B,C,D, & E seen amongst children.
Hepatitis Symptoms are:
- Fever,vomiting, yellowing skin & eye.
- Stomach Pain, Jaundice & Dark urine.
- Children are affected with kidney failure, Hemophilia from Hepatitis-C.
- Intake of Contaminated foods, water, fruits & Vegetables.
- Eating food without washing hands.
- Vaccination is given for children 12 to 23 months, by a second shot at after every 6 months.
- No Vaccine for Hepatitis-C.
- Vaccinating infants at early stage for preventing Hepatitis-B.
- Proper healthy lifestyle habitats prevent Hepatitis-E.